Thursday, August 15, 2013

Write here, right now

A few weeks back, this was just an idea. A write club. A place where my friends Hugo, Paresh and I can post our writings, our thoughts, and generally anything which catches our fancy. Over a few beers and my very own version of home cooked Indian meal (with the addition of a hot Mexican salsa made to Hugo's recipe and Paresh's home made 'speciality' ginger cake), we came up with the idea of a blog which will motivate each of us to write more.

For now, we don't really have a concrete structure for the blog, but decided to test the waters with the help of a writing exercise where each of us write about a common topic in our own way- just to get the creative juices flowing! In future though I hope this space will evolve and take shape after our individual personalities.

Over the course of the next few posts I hope you will find out a little more about us, but for now I will stick to the first rule of write club, which forbids us to speak (any more) about it, and instead let the writing do all the talking.

Happy reading and welcome to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment